Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Marketing Supervisor shall have the following responsibilities:
- Sales Target :
- Prepare the annual sales target and submit to the General Manager for approval.
- Review sales achievement and analyze sales variances on a regular basis and report to the General Manager.
- Customer Orders and Complaints :
- Receive, process and monitor customer orders and complaints.
- Prepare routine progress reports on the status of orders and complaints.
- Coordinate with relevant departments regarding customer requirements, customer orders or customer complaint related issues.
- Maintain customer relations to ensure customer requirements and requests are met.
- Not more than 35 years old
- S1 degree from a reputable university
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing position preferably from a manufacturing company serving industrial customers
- Good command of English and computer literate
- Highly analytical, good communication and interpersonal skills